NOTE: Most mobile devices will not allow you to capture video AND play the sing-a-long video at the same time. Advanced users may be able to record with a mobile device. If you are technically skilled enough to figure out how to do this, please shoot in LANDSCAPE/WIDE mode NOT portrait/tall. Please also make sure to tape your phone to the wall or set it on a stand. The phone MUST remain stationary.
Record your video (be sure to do this in order)
- Fill out the form below.
- Select your part from the dropdown.
- Put on your headphones.
- Click on the video recorder pane (scroll down, it’s under the sing-a-long video player).
- Allow your browser access to your webcam.
- You should see yourself in the video recorder pane.
- Make some noise and make sure the audio meter is bouncing (bottom right corner of the video recorder).
- Click the RECORD button (bottom left corner of the video recorder).
- Scroll up and click PLAY on your sing-a-long video player.
- Perform with feeling!
- Wait until the very end of the song. Smile. Look into the lens of the camera.
- When all audio has stopped, hit STOP (bottom left corner of video recorder).
- Click and you’re done!